We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. When you purchase a product you agree with the return and refund policy as stated on the product page.
Easy Return Policy
- If you are unhappy with the product, first step is to contact us email@example.com to arrange for a return.
- Our customer care team will confirm the return agreement based on the state of the product and email the acknowledgement of the return acceptance.
- TGH team will provide return address for product to the customer. The customer is responsible to pay and arrange for the return shipment. This amount will not be refunded by TGH. If the product is more than £100 it is customer responsibility to track the product return shipment. No refund will be provided if the product is not received.
- Once the product arrives at our return warehouse, TGH will email the acknowledgement along with inspection report.
- If the product is in line with our eligibility criteria as noted below, a refund will processed in line with our refund policy.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
All clearance items, including on sale are not eligible for return and all sales are final in such condition.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.